Thursday, August 19, 2021

Leadership is about Inspiring Team for Success

I am glad to share with you that the content I created is posted on Linkedin and Facebook by Philip Morris International.

I hope the content will create synergy for the readers. I wish to learn more from our leaders in PMI, experience, share, and continue in my leadership journey to prepare myself for the key roles. 

Here you may reach the contents:

Originally published in my blog:

Unsmoke: Three Leadership Dimensions that I Experienced After My Grandmother’s Passing Away (unsmokeyourworld.blogspot.com)

 

Also shared in Medium:

Three Leadership Dimensions that I Experienced After My Grandmother’s Passing Away | by Volkan Yorulmaz | Aug, 2021 | Medium

Post | Feed | LinkedIn

Philip Morris International - Gönderiler | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment